1. Note: The inmate has 3 different types of accounts:
2. Inmates may order (canteen) hygiene items, tennis shoes, shorts, chips, soup, coffee, and other items that may be f found in a typical convenience store for themselves.
3. There may be limits to the amount each inmate can order/have ordered per week.
4. Money can be put on the inmates account https://www.jailatm.com so that the inmate can purchase:
b. Phone time to call whomever they want.
c. TABLET TIME CANNOT BE PURCHASED ON JAILATM.COM families must set up:
i. https://www.gettingout.com/ for tablet time. (Inmates cannot purchase this themselves)
5. Family/friends can order on their behalf with OASIS Commissary at https://jailcanteen.com/
a. All orders (inmate’s and family/friends) are due by 10p Sunday night.
b. Note: Family orders can take up to 3 weeks to be sent to ACRJ.
c. To order:
i. Select the Virginia for the state
ii. Select Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail (for the facility)
iii. Select the inmate’s name to place an order for them. (Ensure you select the right person)
6. Issues/concerns or refund questions about:
a. an inmate’s order shall be directed to: Gequetta “G.” Murray-Key, Chief of Operations
b. a family/friend’s order shall be directed to OASIS at: 1-800-956-2747 (note: Family orders can take up to 3 weeks to be sent to ACRJ).